Brandon Carson Hall is a partner at HART DAVID CARSON, LLP and handles civil cases across a wide array of practice areas. He has settled or tried hundreds of cases resulting in millions of dollars for his clients. Brandon has successfully handled wrongful death, products liability, premises liability, construction accident, commercial trucking accident, automobile accident and worker’s compensation cases in state and federal courts in Illinois.
Brandon is again honored to be named an Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star for the fourth consecutive year. The Rising Star designation is given to only 2.5% of all attorneys in Illinois.
Brandon attended The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina on an academic scholarship. He graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in Spanish and also served as the second battalion operations officer his senior year. Brandon then attended Valparaiso University School of Law, where he graduated with his Juris Doctor degree in just two and a half years by participating in the accelerated J.D. program. While at Valparaiso, Brandon earned both course and semester honors. He was a semi-finalist in the Luther M. Swygert Moot Court Competition and selected chair of the Luther M. Swygert Moot Court Competition the following year. He was also a member of the International Moot Court travelling team and a two-time regional finalist in the ABA Client Counseling Competition.
Brandon has been named a “Top 40 Under 40” attorney by The National Trial Lawyers in both 2016 and 2017. He has also been named an “Emerging Lawyer” by Leading Lawyers in 2015, 2016 and 2017. He has earned a perfect “10” rating from the online attorney rating system “AVVO”.
Brandon is fully fluent in Spanish and has a working knowledge of Italian. He has studied at La Universidad de Salamanca, in Salamanca, Spain, La Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol in Quito, Ecuador, La Universidad de Los Andes in Santiago, Chile and La Universidad Catolica de Argentina in Buenos, Aires Argentina.
Brandon and his wife, Lindsay, are passionate about world travel, languages, cooking, labrador retrievers and photography.
- Valparaiso University (J.D.) – Juris Doctor
- Accelerated Program
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Chair: Luther M. Swygert Moot Court Competition
- Semi-Finalist: Luther M. Swygert Moot Court Competition
- International Moot Court Society (National Team Member)
- Finalist: ABA Client Counseling Competition- University of Notre Dame 2008
- Finalist: ABA Client Counseling Competition-Marquette University 2009
- Course and Semester Academic Honors
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina (Cum Laude) (B.A.) – Spanish
- Cum Laude
- Dean’s List (All Semesters)
- Citadel Gold Stars (GPA 3.7+)
- Citadel Academic Scholarship
- 2nd Battalion Operations Officer
- The Citadel Spanish Award
- La Academia Latinoamericana de Espanol, Quito, Ecuador
- University of Salamanca, Salamanca Spain (Wake Forest University Program)
ADMISSIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- State Bar of Illinois
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Trucking Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Maritime/Boating Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
PROFESSIONAL & CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES
- Illinois Trial Lawyers’ Association (ITLA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association